Friday, September 16, 2011

problems i encountered;

1. I found it difficult to find information on the last few questions for each topic:
A "simple" explanation of how it works.
Future directions, what is waiting around the corner, what is the next "new" technology in this area?
I couldn't find the information on the general topic - I could only find the answers for its types.

2. It couldn't find relevant videos that would suit the topic that I am researching.

3. I did not know what to include in the Social Networking topic.

4. Computer crashed before I was able to save my process.

5. I started off with very limited research, having slides that barely contained information in it.

6. I had problems with deciding on which way to insert the videos in the eBook. I started off by embedding the YouTube videos but I realised that you would require Internet connection in order for it to play.

7. I had difficulty with the action buttons. Since I was duplicating slides, the same contents were copied, including the hyperlinks. The action buttons were hyperlinked all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment