Friday, September 16, 2011

overcoming problems;

1. I tried out different keywords suggested in the question and searched them in Google. If I failed to find anything, I searched further into the Google pages and tried out other search engines.

2. Like I did with the previous question, I searched further. I first went to YouTube and again, tried out different keywords. I also checked other video websites (through Google).

3. I wasn't too positive on what to include in the Social Networking topic so I checked StudentNet. It wasn't until I looked and read through the tasks that I found what I had to include in the topic of social networking. However, when I didn't find too much information, I still searched for more.

4. Unfortunately, I was unable to restore my previous progress. Fortunately, I kept a list of the websites I visited to complete my research. With the links that I recorded, I redid the slides and topics.

5. Because I was having troubles researching for the topics, I just took the initiative to research further.

6. I watched videos from YouTube and read tutorials for the best option to insert videos into PowerPoint without requiring Internet connection. They made sense but every time I opened the Developer tab, PowerPoint crashed. So instead, I went with the simplest way to retrieve the YouTube video - download it. I used a program to download YouTube videos and used a file converter so that it is compatible with PowerPoint.

7. I had to do it all manually and grouped the action buttons together. I then copied the grouped buttons and pasted them through all the sides, ensuring that it was hyperlinked correctly. I then double checked the buttons to see if they are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment