Thursday, September 15, 2011

multimedia ebook plan;

For my assessment, I must utilise as many multimedia items as possible - ones that are relevant, of course. For this assessment, I should do as much research as I can so that I can fully understand the topic and can therefore type it in a way that is suitable for reading. I decided that first, I must choose the template for the PowerPoint so that I wouldn't deal with the problem of redoing the slides. After picking the template, I chose to do the default slides so that I can duplicate it. See above post ↑

I chose to work individually so I will be choosing 4 topics for my multimedia ebook.

The topics I chose for my multimedia ebook are:
♦ Handheld Devices
♦ Social Networking
♦ Secondary Storage
♦ Bluetooth

No comments:

Post a Comment