Thursday, March 31, 2011

difficulties;

I had several difficulties during my process of creating the animation.

Problem: deciding on my main image/mascot
Solution: brainstormed ideas of renowned green characters; used Google

Problem: what to do for animation
Solution: before deciding on a mascot, I had difficulties thinking of ideas for animation. After I had my mascot, I decided to do animations that were relevant to this mascot (chameleon); brainstormed more ideas; drew some sketches

Problem: which program/s to use
Solution: picked a program that I recognised the most and am more comfortable with; thought of advantages of each program I have

Problem: managing time
Solution: tried allocating a few tasks per day; worked on theory/research tasks during lessons and graphics/drawings at home; made an effort to do a few frames a day

Problem: original idea not working out with so little time left
Solution: quickly thought of a new animation idea; worked hours straight, with occasional breaks

Problem: duration of frames not changing
Solution: researched online for possible solutions and reason for the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment