Monday, March 28, 2011

digital camera;

I am looking for a digital camera that can capture moments and images in high and professional quality. I should look for cameras that have a minimum of 12 megapixels, which is a resolution of at least 4000x3000. I should look for a camera that uses SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) memory cards.

I looked at two cameras:

This camera would suit my uses because it has 18 MP, with the suited resolution. Its memory card is SDHC.



This camera would suit my uses because it has is 24.6 MP, which is more than half of what I was looking for.

A card reader for the camera would be very useful especially when you take plenty of photos. It transfers the photos automatically, without you having to do it manually. By doing this, you will drain less of the camera's batteries and transfer your photos quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment