Friday, April 1, 2011

creation process;

While making the animations, I first made a file for each aspect of the image that will be animated (like blinking eyes, rolling tongue and each individual letters). I then created another file that will be the base for the frames and saved it first as .sai so that I can go back and change it. Once I finished the base, I started creating individual frames and pasting the animated aspects onto the frame and saved the frame in .png. I repeated the pasting and shifting for the next frames, saving them as .png.

After I finished all my frames, I imported them into Windows Live Movie Maker so that I can put together the animation. I changed the frame rate throughout and contemplated on whether to add audio.

Below are screenshots of my creation process:

Sketch;

Lineart;

Coloured + Animated aspects;

Background:


My workspace:

No comments:

Post a Comment